Terms and Conditions
1. When you land on our website you agree to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with this simple thing, click your back button and go to another website. We did not force you to come to our website :) So, please have a nice day!
2. You are not forced to create an account. If you create an account, you created an account at your own will.
3. If you give us any information you did so because you chose to give it. We do not collect private information.
4. If you do not want an account on our website, click your back button and don't open our website. We didn't force you to come here.
5. If you create an account you are also welcome to delete it. Just send us an email and we will be happy to remove your account. It was free to create an account and free to remove it.
6. You may change your password at any time. We do not know what your password is. All passwords are encrypted and can not be unencrypted by anybody at our company.
7. If law enforcement asks us for information about you, we will give them what we have.
8. Many thousands of people use our website to watch live streams of various events. If you're having trouble watching, most likely it's not because our website is broken, it's something on your end that isn't working properly.
9. We are not responsible for your internet connection. If your internet isn't fast enough, you could have trouble watching live streams on our website. We can't do anything about your internet, your computer, your viewing experience. We know that our website works well because thousands of other people use it without trouble. Any problem that occurs is typically on your end, not ours.
10. We do our best to help everybody. Good customer service is a hallmark of a successful business. So, even if we think a technical issue is not our problem we will still try to help you. We're just nice guys like that :) But we're not wizards so we can't always fix stuff.
11. We provide video downloads for our clients. If you want this to be password protected, we will protect it. If you elect to make the downloads or the livestream public, then you have agreed that it's ok for anybody from anywhere in the world to watch. We are not responsible for privacy if you elect to make your event live stream or downloads public.
12. We do our best to create professional quality live stream and recordings. From time to time we may have trouble with internet connection on-location. We always record everything so that you have a great quality record of everything. If internet connection fails at the live event, we will do our best to recover the connection but we are not the internet provider company. We simply use their service and must abide by their terms and conditions as well. We are not responsible for crappy internet connection. So, you will get the recording and you can keep it and share it with anybody you choose. We do not give refunds for events where internet connection failed.
13. When you hire us to provide services for you, we become your employee. When you have some issue at work that makes your boss angry, do you give your paycheck back to make your boss happy? No! You do not. Similarly, you are our boss. If you find yourself unhappy with our service, we will not give you back any money for any reason. That money is our paycheck. Instead, we will do our best to remedy the situation with additional services for you. If you don't like us and our policies you can fire us, but we still will not give any money back and neither would you if you got fired at your job.
14. When we upload your recordings we give you 30 days to download the recordings to your own computers. After 30 days we will delete the recordings and footage. We store this content at our discretion. If the recordings are important to you, make sure you be responsible and download them as soon as possible. We are not obligated to store this for you forever.
15. When you send us photos or video clips for a photo/video slideshow we create a slideshow based on the media materials you have given us. We do NOT edit those materials in any way. If there is an error in the slideshow, ie; upside down photos, that's not our problem. You need to ensure that all photos/video clips are properly oriented prior to uploading to our servers. We are not responsible for your content. It's your content. You own it. We simply created a slideshow based on the content you sent us. If we are able to reorient photos at the time of slideshow creation, we will do it. We process thousands and thousands for photos per hour. If we inadvertently miss one of your photos that was sent to us upside down, we apologize but we are not perfect and can not be responsible for the orientation of your photos and video clips. If it is possible for us to redo your slideshow and fix the orientation, we will do it but we can not interrupt another clients processing to redo something for you. So, please ensure that everything you send us is the way you want the world to see it.
16. Our DVD production process is fully automated. After the order has been placed we are unable to modify the order and we are required to pay for it even if something is wrong with the DVD. In the same way, if you ask us to place an order you are required to pay for it even if you don't like it afterwards. We do not accept returns of your DVD or thumbdrives even if the box was not opened. Why? We can not resell your DVD to anybody else. We also do not have any use for it in our studio. So, just keep it.
17. If we forgot something in this document, be sure to tell us. If you don't tell us we will never know. If you tell us, we can try to fix it. If you don't tell us, you agree that you are happy with what we have done.
18. If you don't like what we have created, please do not slander us to people you know. We are just trying to make a living here like anybody else. We do our best to provide superior service but sometimes we might make mistakes. We're human too. So, keep it to yourself and we will respect you and do our best to remedy whatever needs to be done. When you hire us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. We respect you for this, we thank you for this, we work soooo very very hard for you because of this. We will respect you, so reciprocate that and we'll do our best to make everything great.
19. Services and products are provided AFTER payment is received. If you think we should provide services and products before you pay anything, please go tell McDonalds to give you food before you pay them. If they do, and they change their policy worldwide, we will change our policy too. Until that day, products and services will not be provided until payment has been received properly.
20. We may update these terms and conditions and we are allowed to do so at any time.